Thursday, September 11, 2008

Not Cool

So I was reading in bed last night and this crawled on me:

These are the things infesting my house which I called millipedes but apparently they are house centipedes. Regardless, they are disgusting. Somehow I was able to compose myself enough to actually sleep. Then this morning I got up early to go to small group and there were four, let me repeat that FOUR of these on the walls in my bathroom. There was also a tiny spider but after these things I was sooo not even concerned about that little guy. I keep thinking I see them scurrying around the living room out of the corner of my eye. aaah!

1 comment:

Mark said...

Shannon,

I have some stuff that you can spray around the walls and in your kitchen that is safe for inside. I'll call you tonight with the name of it and you can call or go to a hardware store like Ace hardware and they shoudl have it.

It kills stuff like that as well as spiders etc.