Wednesday, September 12, 2007

New additions

So, the test was hard. The good news is I studied harder for this test than for the first test so I got a slightly better score than I did on the first one. The high score on this test was a 95% so that means that I get to add 5% to my score, giving me a nice B. That works for me! So now I just have to keep up with the massive amount of information that comes with the Head & Neck unit, the final portion of gross anatomy.

In head & neck news, I was surprised today to learn that there would be two new additions to our body buddy group. We were bequeathed two human skulls for our own study use. They came in padded wooden lunch boxes which we apparently will carry around for the next two and a half weeks. I had seen in an upcoming lecture that we were asked to bring our study skulls, but I guess I thought that was some kind of head & neck inside joke that I had not learned yet. I was mistaken.


Also, I thought I would post a picture of the elusive man with whom I spend most of my time outside of class.

His name is Frank and he is quite the hottie. He is an artist with a penchant for drawing anatomically correct pictures of himself as a young man (for real). He is the "author" of our wondrous anatomy textbook and we've had a date every night for the past month. He is also seeing 182 other people as far as I know, so we're not exclusive.

4 comments:

Billie said...

Congratulations on your test, sweetie!

As for Frank, I am speechless...giggling, but speechless. :-)

Love,

Mom
XXXO

mark said...

I was trying to figure out why you'd be spending time with a guy holding a cigar. Now I know.

Congratulations on your test!

Can we call you a headhunter now that you have your own skull? :)

JJB said...

Your family will love him as long as you are happy but the second you tell us you are done... so are we. He is kind of cute though with the smoke circling around his face! Yummy:(
Thinking about you Shannon and wishing you luck!
Love You
Jenn

Becky and Greg said...

Congrats on your test Shannon! You da woman! (I don't know where that came from!) But I am very proud of you (except for your choice in men!!) and good luck with that skull! Your posts crack me up - totally enjoying them, so keep it up! Love you, Becky