Monday, October 29, 2007

Test Test Test

Well, last friday I had my first biochem and molecular biology test. It was not so fun. We had 24 hours worth of lecture material to review which made it pretty difficult to study. The previous tests that they provided for us to look over included mostly general information because they write 3 multiple choice questions for every lecture. So I did well on all the practice tests and felt fine going into friday. However, our test was much more detailed than the other tests and I did not feel fine afterward. All of my classmates felt that the test was difficult too so I am hoping that some curving will be in order. It was nice to have a weekend to relax after the test because we have another test this week on Saturday in histology (the most boringest subject there ever was). After histo test, it is off to Vegas baby! I still need to acquire some sparkly clothes for the occasion.


This weekend as per my relaxation I attended two lovely halloween parties. I dressed as a housewife from the 1950s with a feather duster in one hand and a cocktail in the other. It was good to see some of my friends whom I haven't seen in months! I saw some very good costumes but I must say that none can compare to this:



A rice krispie treat cat!

3 comments:

Billie said...

Happy Halloween!

8 1/2 more days, and I will see you in Vegas!

P.S. I have no idea what to think or say about the rice krispie bar cat!

Jo said...

Grandpa always wants to know when you have a new message. He says your probably right about the 50's housewife character but I didn't care for the image! Ha!

mark said...

That cat doesn't look very happy! It actually looks like a block of litter for a hamster around his neck. Serves him right.

Study hard so you won't miss anything when you're in Vegas Baby.

I'll see you next Thursday.

Love Dad